Charles R. Frazier, JD, MTax, LLM, EPLS
Tax Attorney & Estate Planning Law Specialist
Mr. Frazier is not a Nashville native, but he fits right into the community with a strong work ethic and family values which have helped him become a great attorney. Mr. Frazier is a husband and father of four children whose humble beginnings help him relate to any client who needs advice for resolving their tax law, estate planning, elder law, or probate administration issues.
Mr. Frazier is a US Army veteran who served his country proudly and with distinction before being honorably discharged. As a former soft skill Army Ranger, Mr. Frazier understands the dedication it takes to get a job done the right way. Mr. Frazier's clients' needs are his top priority, and he is committed to helping them face obstacles head on and resolve their problems.
After leaving military service, Mr. Frazier gave much business experience as a life and health insurance agent, where he learned the values of placing his clients'needs above his personal or financial interests. The insurance business brought Mr. Frazier to middle Tennessee where he ultimately decided to attend Austin Peay State University to earn a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with concentrations and finance and accounting. Mr. Frazier then attended the University of Tennessee's College of Law to earn a Doctor of Jurisprudence.
TAX LAW AND ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY
After graduation from law school, to Frazier took a job with the Internal Revenue Service as an Internal Revenue Agent. Mr. Frazier offers his clients and insiders prospective on how the IRS approaches tax audits, and he uses that knowledge to help his clients avoid and resolve tax controversies in the most painless way possible. Mr. Frazier also has extensive experience handling tax collections matters, and he and his team have helped hundreds of clients obtain relief from the burdens of tax debt. Mr. Frazier is also an experienced estate planning and probate administration attorney. He and his team have helped many families plan their estates in a manner which erases uncertainties during disability or death. Mr. Frazier guides his clients through the complex maze of probate administration law to help them effectively and efficiently carry out their loved one's wishes.
The team at the Law Offices of Charles R Frazier is committed to service to our clients. We believe in educating and empowering our clients by providing clear and consistent communication. We believe that excellent client service and absolute honesty always wins us more clients. Mr. Frazier's clients choose his firm because he has good Google reviews, he worked at the IRS, he is an Army Veteran, or a former client or trusted advisor referred them.
Mr. Frazier is committed to using his knowledge and the experience to serve individuals with tax problems, business owners, nonprofit organizations, churches and those who want peace of mind regarding their estates. Mr. Frazier has spent his career focusing on making a difference for his clients. Should you decide to consult with Mr. Frazier, you will find him warm, welcoming, and honest. He is a “straight shooter,” . . . If he believes you do not need his services, he will promptly tell you so, but he will also endeavor to give you the guidance you need to resolve your matter.
Mr. Frazier understands that people appreciate high levels of personal service. The Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier respects its clients, and they work hard to help their clients find peace of mind and confidence. The Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier will resolve your issues in a way that helps you move forward with your life.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- B.B.A., Austin Peay State University
- J.D., The University of Tennessee College of Law
- M.Tax, Florida Atlantic University
- LL.M. (tax), The University of Alabama
- Accredited Estate Planner® Designation (AEP)
- Board-Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist (EPLS)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor® (CEPA)
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Tennessee Supreme Court, 2009
- United States Tax Court, 2014
- Middle District Court of Tennessee, 2014
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Rutherford Cannon County Bar Association
- Middle Tennessee Estate Planning Council
- Mufreesboro Estate Planning Council
- U.S. Army Veteran
- "Transactions: Case Commentaries: The Board's Failure to Take Action" Charles R Frazier Tennessee Journal of Business Law 8 Transactions: Tenn. J. Bus. L. 445, 453-56 2007
FEATURED PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Middle Tennessee Legal Aid Society tax case advisor
- Greater Missionary Baptist Church – Clarksville, Tennessee, Non-Profit Business Manager
- Trane Company & Hendrickson Trailer – Clarksville, Tennessee, Welder, Weld Operator and Machinist
- U.S. Army/ B Co. 3rd Bn. 75th Rgr Regt. – Ft. Benning, Georgia, Supply Specialist