Tax Day 2020 was extended to July 15. This blog briefly discusses two reasons why July 15 is an important deadline that you don’t want to miss and provides addition tax tips from the IRS.
- Powers of Attorney and Planning for Life
- Tackling Tennessee's Online Sales Tax: The Good, The Bad, and the Uncertain
- Do You Need a Living Will?
- Follow This Year-End Checklist To Mitigate Audit Headaches
- What is a Tax Audit?
- Understanding IRS Tax Law
- Why You Should do Your Taxes Early
- What To Look for in a Tax Attorney
- New Year, New Estate Plan
- IRS Launches "People First Initiative" COVID-19 Relief Effort
- Discounted Services for Tennessee Health Care Professionals, First Responders
- Caring For Yourself with the Right Estate Plan
- Frequently Asked Tax Questions About Your Stimulus Check
Estate planning is a great tool to protect your family assets, care for yourself or your loved ones, and preserve your family's legacy.