LA VERGNE, Tenn. – Attorney Charles R. Frazier has been named to the 2023 class of Leadership Rutherford, a personal development program within the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce. Frazier is one of 40 leaders who were selected for the program which is designed to motivate participants to develop and enhance the quality of their leadership in addressing pertinent community needs.
According to the program's website, Leadership Rutherford's aim is to “help leaders prepare for voluntary responsibility, provide a practical and sophisticated understanding of major problems and opportunities facing Rutherford County and facilitate access and improve the communications network between emerging and current leaders, and stimulate increased community participation and commitment.”
“This opportunity to contribute to my community and learn how to become a better leader is priceless for me,” said Frazier, who has managed his own private law practice in Rutherford County since 2009. “I'm excited about the chance to make connections with people in Rutherford County who can show me innovative ways of doing things at my firm and community organizations that I might have never thought about.”
The Leadership Rutherford program's Council selects participants for the annual class through an application process. Candidates are reviewed and selected on their own merits, and are evaluated on a broad range of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Commitment to community and volunteering through past and present activities
- Demonstrated leadership within their organization and/or community and past leadership activities
- Desire to engage, connect with, and learn from cross-sector leaders with different perspectives
- Motivated and interested in serving Rutherford County
- Possess potential or existing opportunities for advancement to leadership positions within their own organizations, which in turn may play a significant role in the community
- Being a resident of Rutherford County for a minimum of one continuous year, have at least two years of full-time employment experience, and be 25 years of age or older.
The program launches this month, August 2022, and concludes June 2023. The full list of class members can be found on the Rutherford County website www.rutherfordchamber.org/leadership-rutherford.html
About the Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier
The Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier provide legal counsel to individuals and businesses, and focuses on tax law and estate planning. The firm handles tax collections and tax audit matters before the IRS or Tennessee Department of Revenue, as well as tax planning and compliance. The firm's estate planning practice helps guide clients through the process of obtaining wills, living wills, powers of attorneys and completing other estate planning matters. Since 2009, The Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier has saved its clients millions of dollars in taxes; given customers the peace of mind that comes with a thoughtful estate plan; and settled countless difficult probate estates.