Mr. Frazier is not a Nashville native, but he fits right into the community with a strong work ethic and family values which have helped him become a great tax law, estate planning, and business law attorney. Mr. Frazier is a husband and father of two children whose humble beginnings help him relate to any client who needs legal advice to resolve their tax law, estate planning, or business law issues.
Mr. Frazier is also a U.S. Army veteran who served his country proudly and with distinction before being honorably discharged. As a former soft-skill Army Ranger, Mr. Frazier understands the dedication it takes to get a job done the right way. Mr. Frazier's clients' needs are his top priority, and he is committed to helping them secure the best possible resolution to their problems.
After leaving the military service, Mr. Frazier gained much business experience as a life and health insurance agent, where he learned the values of placing his clients' needs above his interest. Mr. Frazier went on to earn a Bachelor of Business Administration from Austin Peay State University with concentrations in finance and accounting. Mr. Frazier tells his client's that he would have been a CPA if he did not get into law school. Nevertheless, Mr. Frazier was accepted to and subsequently graduated from the University of Tennessee's College of Law.
Tax Law and Estate Planning Attorney
Mr. Frazier went on to serve U.S. citizens again as an Internal Revenue Agent for the IRS. As a former IRS agent, Mr. Frazier can offer an insider's perspective on how the IRS approaches tax audits, and he uses that knowledge to help people avoid problems and resolve them in the most painless way possible. Mr. Frazier also has extensive experience handling tax collections matters, and he can help you relieve the burdens of tax debt.
Mr. Frazier is an experienced estate planning and probate administration attorney. Mr. Frazier can help you plan your estate in a manner which erases uncertainties and provide for your family after you are gone. He understands the confusion bereaved family members find themselves in after losing a loved one. Mr. Frazier can guide you through the complex maze of probate administration law to help you effectively and efficiently carry out your loved one's wishes.
Mr. Frazier is committed to using his knowledge and the experience to serve individuals with tax problems, business owners, nonprofit organizations, churches and those who want peace of mind regarding their estates. Mr. Frazier has spent his career focusing on making a difference for his clients. Should you decide to consult with Mr. Frazier, you will find him warm, welcoming, and honest. He is a “straight shooter,” . . . If he believes you do not need his services, he will promptly tell you so, but he will also endeavor to give you the guidance you need to resolve your matter.
Mr. Frazier understands that people appreciate high levels of personal service. The Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier respects its clients, and they work hard to help their clients find peace of mind and confidence. The Law Offices of Charles R. Frazier will resolve your issues in a way that helps you move forward with your life.
- J.D., The University of Tennessee College of Law, August 2005-May 2008
- AEP Expected Winter 2019, The American College of Financial Services, February 2018-August 2019
- Master of Taxation, Florida Atlantic University, May 2016- August 2019
- B.B.A., Austin Peay State University, August 2000-May 2005
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Tennessee Supreme Court, 2009
- United States Tax Court, 2014
- Middle District Court of Tennessee, 2014
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association/ Rutherford Cannon County Bar Association
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers
- National Association of Tax Professional
- U.S. Army Veteran
- "Transactions: Case Commentaries: The Board's Failure to Take Action" Charles R Frazier Tennessee Journal of Business Law 8 Transactions: Tenn. J. Bus. L. 445, 453-56 2007
Featured Pro Bono Activities
- Middle Tennessee Legal Aid Society tax case advisor
- Greater Missionary Baptist Church – Clarksville, TennesseeNon-Profit Business Manager (Jan. 2004 – Apr. 2005)
- Trane Company & Hendrickson Trailer – Clarksville, TennesseeWelder, Weld Operator and Machinist (Nov. 1999 – Dec. 2002)
- U.S. Army/ B Co. 3rd Bn. 75th Rgr Regt. – Ft. Benning, GeorgiaSupply Specialist (Jun. 1993 – Sept. 1995)